What a week!! We spent so much time in the car this week but still managed to have 12 lessons, 5 people on date for baptism, met with 4 new friends, do 2 exchanges, eat fish and chips in the cutest place ever AND skyped for mothers day.
Things that happened this week:
- Exchanges with my old companion!! Sister Jenson and I worked in the Coquitlam/Port Moody area!! She is doing AMAZING!!!! The gospel changes you for the better!!! We got to visit some nice members who live in awesome places…it’s a really pretty place AND we saw a coyote on our way back. Sister Jenson also found out that her recent convert Karen, who she’s really close with IS NOW ENGAGED to a life long church member which is cool because they’re both old..it was pretty big news haha.
- Skyped with family. Aka just my mum. Now we can see who really cares about me hahahaha. It was funny to see my companions reaction to her accent.
- Spoke in church- and it wasn’t too awful!!!! It was good because I was given the talk “stay by the tree” it’s awesome because we’d already studied it as a mission. Then a brother and sister in the YSA did this AMAZING rendition of be still, my soul. AMAZING!!!
- Drove 149km’s in one day. no comment.
- Taught 4 lessons in a day!! Miracle!!!
- Had a dinner appointment. had an actual dinner appointment!!! First one in 6 weeks!!!! Go YSA!!!! hahaha and we ate at the Spanish ward’s mother’s day dinner…..most amazing food ever. steak and pico de gallo.
- Ate fish and chips with all the Spanish sisters in Steveston….the tv show once upon a time is filmed there…anyway it’s so cute!!
anyway, go to do some missionary stuff now!! we are hoping to go to Granville Island today!!!